MELSEC-F FX3G Series Sequencer CPU
Mitsubishi Electric's PLC (CPU unit) micro sequencer.
· 3rd generation standard model.
· All-in-one type that is easy to use with flexible expandability.
· Up to two function expansion boards can be connected (only one if the board is a 14-point or 24-point type).
· Ideal for small-scale sequence controls.
FX3G Series external appearance
- Third-generation standard model.
- Easy to use and flexibly expandable.
- Same user-friendly features of the FX3 series in a smaller body.
- Cost performance suitable for small-scale control.
FX3G Base Unit External Appearance
FX3G-14 Series external appearance
FX3G-24 Series external appearance
FX3G-40 Series external appearance
FX3G-60 Series external appearance
|Input specifications||24 VDC Sink/Source||Program size(k step)||32||RS232||×|
|Power supply||VAC 100–240|
|Number of Inputs/Outputs(Point)||40|
|Number Of Inputs(Point)||24|
|Number of Outputs(Point)||16|
|Input specifications||24 VDC Sink/Source|
|Program size(k step)||32|
|Data Note||Control Scale: 14 to 256 Points (Including CC-Link I/O) (Basic Unit: 14/24/40/60 Points) - The Standard for Expandable Input/Output Terminals, Can Upgrade Systems Including Analog and Transfer|